Our professional immigration team led by ICCRC registered immigration consultants and layers, we are focus on:
- foreign student immigration
- immigration express entry
- provincial nominee immigration
- business immigration
- investment immigration
- reunion immigration
- overseas labor
- … …
Only the following group of professionals can charge a fee to represent or advise you on a Canadian immigration proceeding or application. These are:
- Immigration consultants who are members in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC)
- Lawyers and paralegals who are members in good standing of a Canadian provincial or territorial law society.
- Notaries who are members in good standing of the Chambre des notaires du Québec
The Canadian government will not deal with representatives who charge for their services and are not members of one of the above groups.
ICCRC Members (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant) practice and specialize in Canadian immigration law only. They are governed by the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council.